Discovery Vitalityup to 7500 points
- A questionnaire about your diet, exercise and lifestyle habits
- Your measurements such as weight, height (to calculate BMl*), waist circumference and body fat percentage
- Abdominal crunches, bike or treadmill test and flexibility tests.
- *Body Mass Index (BMI) is a widely accepted reliable indicator of a person’s weight status. lt is appropriate for the majority of people as a screening tool, although in some cases – like pregnant women and body builders – a body fat percentage or waist circumference measurements may be more accurate. For a detailed breakdown of the assessment and the benefits included, please follow the link below:
Momentum Multiply6000 points
- Earn 3 000 points per assessment for the first and second fitness assessment in a calendar year.
- Earn up to 3 000 points per year based on the outcome of your fitness assessment.
- For more details on the assessment please follow the link below: